- Tap the 'Settings' badge on the 'Home Screen'.
- Tap 'Wi-Fi'.
- Tap the slider to enable Wi-Fi if it isn’t on already.
- Tap 'PAL3.0' in the list of wireless networks.
- Enter your Career Account username and password.
- Tap 'Join'.
- Tap 'Accept' to validate the certificate when prompted.
If you have recently changed your Purdue Career Account password, then you may need to wait for a few minutes to allow your new password to pass through Purdue's systems so that PAL3.0 will allow you in with the new password.
You may also need to 'Forget this Network' after you've changed your password and allowed the new password time to propagate through to PAL3.0.
NOTE: If you are changing your password on a workstation, please put your iPhone, iPad or iPod into airplane mode so that the password propagation process does not pass the new password to your devices and lock your account. Turn each on individually and reconfigure the wireless connection after a few minutes.